- 1 can (21 ounces) blueberry pie filling
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 carton ( 8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional whipped topping, optional
- In a bowl, combine the pie filling, milk, lemon juice and extract. Fold in whipped topping. Spread in a greased 11-in. x 7-in. dish. Cover and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Remove from the freezer 20 minutes before serving. Cut into squares. Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired. Yield: 12-15 servings.
Reviews forFrosty Blueberry Dessert
"Very disappointing! Needs something to sweeten it up and wondering if the recipe should have used sweetened condensed milk instead of evaporated milk. Was just like a frozen ice with no flavour."