You can treat your family to a homemade dessert without a lot of fuss when you whip up Frost Almond Dessert from Phyllis Schmalz of Kansas City, Kansas. Everyone will love its yummy flavor.
Recommended: 30 Recipes for No-Bake Pies
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4 cups vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1/2 cup hot fudge ice cream topping
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Whipped topping and baking cocoa, optional
- In a blender, place half of the yogurt, ice cubes, fudge topping and extract; cover and process for 1-2 minutes or until smooth. Stir if necessary. Pour into chilled dessert glasses.
- Repeat with remaining yogurt, ice, fudge topping and extract. Garnish with whipped topping and baking cocoa if desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Frosty Almond Dessert in Taste of Home December/January 2008, p15