Frosted Fruit Salad
This breakfast recipe is easy, light, delicious and uses up the bananas and apples I always has on hand. —Ann Fox, Austin, Texas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 large apples, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 carton (6 ounces) fat-free sugar-free raspberry yogurt
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine apples and bananas. Sprinkle with lemon juice; toss to coat. Stir in the yogurt, raisins and sunflower kernels. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 124 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 31mg sodium, 28g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Originally published as Frosted Fruit Salad in Simple & Delicious January/February 2007
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.