Frosted Cake Brownies Recipe
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13-inch x 9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate frosting
- 1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Fold in the sour cream, chocolate chips and walnuts into batter.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost. Cut into bars. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews for Frosted Cake Brownies
"No one will guess that these brownies start with a boxed mix. Very east to make. They're a delicious hit every time I take them somewhere or serve them at home."
"The sour cream added to the brownie box mix gave the brownies a subtle tang and good moist cakey texture."