Frosted Cake Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Fold in the sour cream, chocolate chips and walnuts into batter.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost. Cut into bars.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 21, 2014
No one will guess that these brownies start with a boxed mix. Very east to make. They're a delicious hit every time I take them somewhere or serve them at home.
Sep 5, 2011
The sour cream added to the brownie box mix gave the brownies a subtle tang and good moist cakey texture.