Frosted Cake Brownies
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup milk chocolate frosting
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Fold in the sour cream, chocolate chips and walnuts into batter.
- Pour into a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool completely on a wire rack. Frost. Cut into bars.
Oct 21, 2014
No one will guess that these brownies start with a boxed mix. Very east to make. They're a delicious hit every time I take them somewhere or serve them at home.
Sep 5, 2011
The sour cream added to the brownie box mix gave the brownies a subtle tang and good moist cakey texture.