- 1 package yellow cake mix (regular size)
- 1 package (1 ounce) sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free raspberry gelatin
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup egg substitute
- 1 jar (10 ounces) seedless blackberry spreadable fruit
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat-free milk
- In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, pudding mix and gelatin. In a small bowl, beat the eggs, egg substitute, spreadable fruit, applesauce and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour into a 15x10x1-in. baking pan coated with cooking spray. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a small bowl, combine icing ingredients until smooth. Spread over cooled cake. Yield: 20 servings.
Reviews forFrosted Blackberry Cake
"This is a favorite for me. I acctually have had it requested by others."
"I absolutely love this cake! Yummy!"