- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 can (11-1/4 ounces) condensed bean and bacon soup, undiluted
- 1 can (17 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup water
- In a large saucepan, cook beef with green pepper and onion until the beef is no longer pink; drain. Stir in soups, corn and water. Cover and simmer 30 minutes to blend flavors. Yield: 8 servings (2 quarts).
Reviews forFrontier Chowder
"It was very simple to make. It reminded me of stuffed peppers. Similar ingredients. I would definitely make again."
"Very quick, very tasty, very hearty, very little prep. What more can you ask for?"