Friendship Tea Mix Recipe
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; mix well. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 50 batches (about 5 cups total).
- 2. To prepare 1 cup of tea: Dissolve 4-1/2 teaspoons tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
4-1/2 teaspoon: 75 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (17g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Friendship Tea Mix
"Could not find 21 oz jar of orange drink so used 2-12 oz jars. Worked great."