VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 jar (21.1 ounces) orange breakfast drink mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup sweetened lemonade drink mix
- 1/2 cup unsweetened instant tea
- 1 package (3 ounces) apricot gelatin
- 2-1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground cloves
- ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS:
- 1 cup boiling water
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Store in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 6 months. Yield: 50 batches (about 5 cups total).
- To prepare 1 cup of tea: Dissolve 4-1/2 teaspoons tea mix in boiling water; stir well. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Friendship Tea Mix in Quick Cooking May/June 2000, p19
Reviews forFriendship Tea Mix
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 18, 2009
"Could not find 21 oz jar of orange drink so used 2-12 oz jars. Worked great."