Fried Chicken Pitas Recipe
- 3 cups thinly sliced fried chicken (including crispy skin)
- 1 cup bottled coleslaw dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pita bread halves
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine chicken, dressing, bacon, onions, mustard and pepper; mix well. Spoon into pita bread. Yield: 6 servings.
1 each: 478 calories, 28g fat (6g saturated fat), 89mg cholesterol, 969mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Reviews for Fried Chicken Pitas
"Loved this recipe. Delicious and so easy to make. I will definitely make this again."
"One more thing, I've used Ranch Dresg. in the past but this sauce combo is much better!"
"Please wait until you have ACTUALLY tried the recipe before you rate it!!! It was delicious!!"
"I haven't made this yet but I will soon as the ingredients go really well together. That's how I decide whether to make a recipe or not.Toyotarunner"