- 3 cups thinly sliced fried chicken (including crispy skin)
- 1 cup bottled coleslaw dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions with tops
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 6 pita bread halves
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, dressing, bacon, onions, mustard and pepper; mix well. Spoon into pita bread. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFried Chicken Pitas
"Loved this recipe. Delicious and so easy to make. I will definitely make this again."
"One more thing, I've used Ranch Dresg. in the past but this sauce combo is much better!"
"Please wait until you have ACTUALLY tried the recipe before you rate it!!! It was delicious!!"
"I haven't made this yet but I will soon as the ingredients go really well together. That's how I decide whether to make a recipe or not.Toyotarunner"