- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflowerets
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- Toss vegetables in a large salad bowl. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar and Parmesan cheese; pour over vegetables and toss to coat. Cover and chill. Sprinkle with bacon just before serving. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forFresh Vegetable Salad
"I make this for holidays & potlucks. Very good!"
"This salad looks delicious. Hope to make soon with all the fresh veggies of season."
"Made this for Easter and it was a hit! I left out the Parmesan cheese and bacon. Added cubed cheddar cheese and sliced the carrot rather than grating it to save time. A great way to get veggies in. Will make again soon."
"I recently fixed this side dish and the family loved it. It was so easy to fix."