Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa Recipe
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 serrano pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Baked tortilla chip scoops
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Serve with chips. Yield: 2 cups.
1/4 cup: 11 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 77mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein.
Reviews for Fresh Tomato Mexican Salsa
"This is really authentic tasting, easy and delicious!"
"So easy and absolutely delicious!!"
"I used a jalapeno pepper, which is enough heat for me! This is a quick and tasty recipe you can whip up in minutes. Highly recommend, especially with fresh tomatoes and cilantro."
"This stuff is great! Very authentic!"