Fresh Raspberry Lime Pie
This pie mixes up fast, and the raspberries give it a unique flavor! It's also appealing to the eye.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Few drops red food coloring, optional
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches), baked and cooked
- Additional fresh raspberries
- Fresh mint leaves
- In a large bowl, beat milk and lime juice (mixture will begin to thicken). Stir in whipping topping. Add food coloring if desired. Gently fold in raspberries. Spoon into pie crust. Chill. Garnish with additional raspberries and mint.