- 3 cups torn fresh spinach
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup seasoned croutons
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon crumbled cooked bacon
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, mushrooms and croutons. In a jar with a tight fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, lemon juice, salt and pepper; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with bacon. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFresh Mushroom Spinach Salad
"This was very good and very easy to make. I forgot to add the croutons, but it was still excellent."