Fresh Mozzarella Tomato Salad Recipe
- 3 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1. Alternate tomato and cheese slices on a platter. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with the basil, salt and pepper. Serve immediately. Yield: 6 servings.
3/4 cup: 204 calories, 17g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 159mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 1g fiber), 7g protein.
Reviews for Fresh Mozzarella Tomato Salad
"I served this at a buffet lunch so I cut up the cheese and tomatoes. It was simple to make and delicious!"
"How is this unlike a Caprese salad? Seems a little disingenuous."
"i didn't have fresh and had to use dry and it still tasted great."
"I just cut my tomatoes and mozzarella into chunks and mixed everything together. It was yummy!"