- 4 slices sourdough bread, toasted
- 2 tablespoons wasabi mayonnaise
- 1/4 pound fresh mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 1 medium tomato, sliced
- 2 thin slices sweet onion
- 4 fresh basil leaves
- Spread toast with mayonnaise. On two slices, layer the cheese, tomatoes, onion and basil; top with remaining toast. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFresh Mozzarella Sandwiches for 2
"This is the same recipe that we use to make panani sandwiches (except we use regular mayo). We add a bit of basalmic glaze to it and toast it up. Very good."