- 3/4 cup cut fresh green beans (2-inch pieces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- Pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, cook beans in water for 6-8 minutes or until tender. In a skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Add mushrooms; cook and stir for 1 minute. Drain beans; add the mushroom mixture and pepper. Yield: 1 serving.
Reviews forFresh Green Beans with Mushrooms
"I thought this was okay for low-fat and healthy. It wasn't spectacular, but it beats those frozen steamable green beans."