Fresh Fruit Tartlets
"These mini tarts are perfect for showers, parties or whenever you need a pretty dessert," writes Shelly Forslund of Delafield, Wisconsin. Tip: "Top them with blueberries, mandarin orange segments, or sliced strawberries, kiwifruit, bananas or pineapple," she advises.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix (Dream Whip)
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 10 individual graham cracker tart shells
- Assorted fresh fruit
- In a small bowl, beat the topping mix, milk and vanilla on low speed until blended. Beat on high until soft peaks form, about 4 minutes. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Fold in whipped topping mixture.
- Spoon into tart shells; top with fruit. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nov 6, 2011
These were excellent. I had enough filling to make 12 tarts which worked out good since they come in packs of six. I used kiwi fruit, raspberries, blueberries and blackberries on top.