Fresh Fruit Medley with Honey Glaze
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes12 servings (3/4 cup each)
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 4 medium plums, coarsely chopped
- 4 medium apricots, coarsely chopped
- 2 medium peaches, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons honey
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with honey and toss to coat. Refrigerate until chilled.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 55 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 0 sodium, 13g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 4g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
Mar 4, 2012
Very good. Couldn't find fresh apricots, so I just did without them.
Aug 7, 2010
While mint is a popular addition to many fruit recipes these days, I made this salad with mint's cousin - basil! I like the combination of the three stone fruits. For variety, the fourth fruit could be another berry (blackberry, blueberry) or other fresh fruit (apple, pear, grapefruit, clementine).
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.