- 1 fresh pineapple, trimmed and cored
- Seedless watermelon slices
- Cantaloupe balls
- Honeydew balls
- Large kiwifruit, peeled and sliced
- Seedless red or green grapes
- 1/2 large round melon or medium head cabbage
- Lemon leaves, optional
- Cut pineapple into 3/8-in. slices. Using small flower or star-shaped cookie cutters, cut out shapes from pineapple and watermelon slices. Thread fruit onto wooden skewers ending with a grape.
- Place melon or cabbage on a serving tray or platter. Insert skewers into base. Garnish with lemon leaves if desired. Yield: 1 centerpiece.
Reviews forFresh Fruit Centerpiece
"This was a hit for our July 4th party. Using star shaped cutters, it looked like a firework display!"