Fresh Floret Salad
Mary Tallman of Arbor Vitae, Wisconsin shares this crisp vegetable salad. Her dressing blends refreshing lemon flavor with hearty Italian seasonings.
Total TimePrep: 25 min. + chilling
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets
- 3 tablespoons sliced celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 hard-boiled large egg, chopped
- 1/3 cup prepared Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2-1/2 teaspoons Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the salad dressing, yogurt, dressing mix and lemon juice. Pour over broccoli mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.