Fresh Chef’s Salad
Red pepper flakes add bite to this fresh-tasting salad. “It's extraordinarily tasty, tangy, and delightful for any season,” says Frank McReynolds from Carmichael, California.
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 3 cups spring mix salad greens
- 2 slices deli ham (1 ounce each), julienned
- 2 slices deli turkey (1 ounce each), julienned
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup julienned sweet yellow pepper
- 1/2 cup cubed cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 teaspoon Beau Monde seasoning
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- Salad dressing of your choice
- In a large bowl, combine the first 13 ingredients. Serve with salad dressing of your choice.