- 3/4 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 small tart apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 1/2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 4-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, apple, onion and bacon. In a small bowl, combine salad dressing and sugar. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forFresh Broccoli Salad with Apple and Bacon
"Found this when going through an old TOH annual. My thought.....where has this gem been hiding? Ridiculously fast and easy. I used minced pre-cooked bacon which I always have on hand. Everything else were things I always have on hand. I thought it was delicious and family agreed. Put recipe in my go-to file. YUM!!!"
"Good broccoli salad. I served it with the Texas Toast Steak Sandwiches from the same issue."
"made for my family everyon enjoyed it,took to work got a great review"
"Great salad. Try adding some celery and dried cranberries. Yum!"