Fresh Blueberry Tarts
Pat Habiger guarantees, "These attractive individual treats deliver a burst of blueberry flavor!" A bank loan secretary, she lives near Spearville, Kansas.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 package (6 count) individual graham cracker tart shells
- 2 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and brown sugar until smooth. Spread in tart shells.
- In a small bowl, mash 3 tablespoons blueberries with sugar, lemon juice and zest. Add remaining berries and toss. Spoon into tarts. Chill for 1 hour.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 332 calories, 19g fat (9g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 259mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (27g sugars, 2g fiber), 4g protein.
Originally published as Fresh Blueberry Tarts in Taste of Home June/July 1995
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.