Fresh and Fruity Coleslaw
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (14 ounces) coleslaw mix
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved
- 1 medium tart apple, chopped
- 1/3 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In a large bowl, combine the coleslaw mix, celery, grapes and apple. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the top. Toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 50 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1/2 starch.
Jun 1, 2013
Have Type I diabetes so am always watching for recipes which appeal to my dietary restrictions. Thank you for sharing recipe. K.
Aug 12, 2008
I didn't think I would like this, but I LOVE IT! I have made it three times so far and have been asked for the recipe by a few people.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.