French Toast Lasagna
Convenience is a part of the recipe when you start with packaged frozen French toast. You can make your own if you prefer. It's fabulous either way.—Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 packages (12-1/2 ounces each) frozen French toast
- 1/2 pound thin sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded three-cheese blend, divided
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola with raisins
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; refrigerate until serving. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer six slices French toast, ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese and remaining French toast. Spread with pie filling and sprinkle with granola. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream mixture.
Nutrition Facts1 piece: 601 calories, 27g fat (12g saturated fat), 81mg cholesterol, 1101mg sodium, 71g carbohydrate (41g sugars, 2g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as French Toast Lasagna in Casserole Cookbook
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.