French Toast Lasagna
Convenience is a part of the recipe when you start with packaged frozen French toast. You can make your own if you prefer. It's fabulous either way.—Kathy Kittell, Lenexa, Kansas
Total TimePrep: 15 min. Bake: 30 min.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 packages (12-1/2 ounces each) frozen French toast
- 1/2 pound thin sliced deli ham
- 2 cups shredded three-cheese blend, divided
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 cup granola with raisins
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream and brown sugar; refrigerate until serving. In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer six slices French toast, ham, 1-1/2 cups cheese and remaining French toast. Spread with pie filling and sprinkle with granola. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 25 minutes. Top with remaining cheese. Bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Serve with sour cream mixture.