French Market Sandwiches
"I first tasted this warm ham and cheese sandwich at a luncheon, and it quickly became a favorite in our house," says Florence McNulty of Montebello, California. "I keep some in the freezer for fast meals. My bridge club enjoys them with soup and fresh fruit."
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 10 croissants, split
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- 1. Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and curry powder. Spread over cut sides of croissants. Place ham and cheese on croissants; replace tops. Wrap individually in foil.
- 2. Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately.
1 each: 476 calories, 30g fat (18g saturated fat), 108mg cholesterol, 1303mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 2g fiber), 21g protein.
Jan 12, 2015
these are great! I use mini croissants, and make them appitizer size. Everyone loves this recipe.
© 2020 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC