- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon poppy seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 10 croissants, split
- 1-1/4 pounds thinly sliced deli ham
- 10 slices Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a small bowl, combine butter, mustard, onions, poppy seeds and curry powder. Spread over cut sides of croissants. Place ham and cheese on croissants; replace tops. Wrap individually in foil.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until heated through. Serve immediately. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forFrench Market Sandwiches
"these are great! I use mini croissants, and make them appitizer size. Everyone loves this recipe."