VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Toasted slivered almonds
- Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Add mushrooms and keep warm. Combine butter, rosemary and basil; drizzle over bean mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as French Green Beans in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p10
Reviews forFrench Green Beans
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"Very good! The whole family loves this simple but delicious recipe!"