- 1 package (9 ounces) frozen French-style green beans
- 1 jar (4-1/2 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
- Toasted slivered almonds
- Cook green beans according to package directions; drain. Add mushrooms and keep warm. Combine butter, rosemary and basil; drizzle over bean mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with almonds. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFrench Green Beans
"Very good! The whole family loves this simple but delicious recipe!"