French Fried Green Bean Casserole
Tip: Use 1 pound fresh green beans, cooked or a 16-ounce package of frozen.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1-1/3 cups (2.8 ounces) French's® Original French Fried Onions
- 4 cups whole green beans, cooked
- 1 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- In a greased 1-1/2 qt. baking dish, combine soup, milk, 2/3 cup onions, beans and red pepper. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30 minutes or until heated through. Stir and top with remaining onions. Bake 5 additional minutes.
Originally published as Festive Green Bean Casserole in Taste of Home Quick & Easy Spring 2009