French Dip Tacos
I came up with this idea when we had a dab of leftover French dip. So much fun and a nice twist to leftovers. These are also good with a little hot sauce on the side! —Kelly Williams, Forked River, New Jersey
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 6 hours
- 1 boneless beef chuck roast (about 3 pounds)
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 2 cans (10-1/2 ounces each) condensed beef broth, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 16 mini flour tortillas, warmed
- Optional toppings: shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes, provolone cheese strips, sliced pepperoncini and sour cream
- Place roast in a 5- or 6-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle evenly with soup and dressing mixes. Add broth and Worcestershire sauce. Cook, covered, on low until meat is tender, 6-8 hours.
- Remove roast from slow cooker. Skim fat from cooking juices; keep warm. Shred beef with two forks; serve in tortillas with toppings as desired. Serve with juices for dipping.
Nutrition Facts1 mini taco: 221 calories, 10g fat (4g saturated fat), 55mg cholesterol, 710mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 19g protein.
Originally published as French Dip Tacos! in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
More from Taste of Home
What’s the Secret to Perfect Burgers at Home? A Former Restaurant Chef Shares 11 Expert Burger Grilling Tips