Frank ‘n’ Swiss Crescents
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 8 reduced-fat hot dogs
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles. Cut each piece into two triangles. Spread each triangle with mustard; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning blend.
- Cut rounded ends from hot dogs (discard or save for another use). Cut hot dogs in half widthwise; place one piece on the end of each triangle and roll up.
- Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 94 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 15mg cholesterol, 453mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 7g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 lean meat.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Nov 17, 2017
We thought this was pretty good, but nothing overly special. Maybe I didn't put enough Dijon, swiss, and spices on it. Very simple, and I'd probably still make this again, increasing the amounts. I made it with a side of brussels sprouts.
Aug 28, 2016
A good take on an old standby snack.
Feb 7, 2010
yummy...I added honey to the dijon for a little sweetness, and sprinkled garlic and herb MRS DASH on top as well just before baking....great super bowl snack!! Everyone wanted the recipe!
Dec 27, 2009
It was delicious and simple. i made them with breaded baked fries and some corn on the side.
Jan 17, 2009
I made this with mini dogs and pillsbury bread sticks. I cut the breadsticks into 3rds, wrapped them around the mini dogs and proceeded with the recipe. This was very good.