- 1 tube (8 ounces) refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Swiss cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 8 reduced-fat hot dogs
- Unroll crescent roll dough and separate into eight triangles. Cut each piece into two triangles. Spread each triangle with mustard; sprinkle with cheese and seasoning blend.
- Cut rounded ends from hot dogs (discard or save for another use). Cut hot dogs in half widthwise; place one piece on the end of each triangle and roll up.
- Place pointed side down 2 in. apart on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Bake at 375° for 15-18 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Yield: 16 appetizers.
Reviews forFrank 'n' Swiss Crescents
"A good take on an old standby snack."
"yummy...I added honey to the dijon for a little sweetness, and sprinkled garlic and herb MRS DASH on top as well just before baking....great super bowl snack!! Everyone wanted the recipe!"
"It was delicious and simple. i made them with breaded baked fries and some corn on the side."
"I made this with mini dogs and pillsbury bread sticks. I cut the breadsticks into 3rds, wrapped them around the mini dogs and proceeded with the recipe. This was very good."