With just four ingredients, these surprisingly easy clusters are guaranteed to delight both young and old alike all year round. Melted butterscotch chips and peanut butter coat nuts and potato sticks to make these satisfying sweet-salty treats.—Peggy J Gray, Savannah, Tennessee
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (11 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 1 jar (12 ounces) dry roasted peanuts
- 1 can (4 ounces) potato sticks
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt butterscotch chips and peanut butter; stir until smooth. Stir in peanuts and potato sticks.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans. Refrigerate until set. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 5 dozen.
Originally published as Tumbleweeds in Country Woman Christmas Annual 2008, p26
Reviews forFour Ingredient Tumbleweeds
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 17, 2018
"These are delicious!! I'm hooked. I also keep them refrigerated."
Reviewed Dec. 20, 2011
"Keep them refrigerated. Yummy!~ Theresa"