- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened raspberries, partially thawed
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 6 ice cubes
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 orange wedges, optional
- In a blender, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses. Garnish with an orange wedge if desired. Yield: 4 cups.
Reviews forFour-Fruit Smoothie
"this is a fun and yummy snack that makes everybody enjoy it. I love to share it with friends and just sit back and relax with a smoothie in my hand."