Almost any type of fruit will work in this recipe. The first time I made it, I just used the fruits I had on hand in my refrigerator.
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Pour juice over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir just before serving.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 63 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Four-Fruit Salad in Country Extra September 2002