Almost any type of fruit will work in this recipe. The first time I made it, I just used the fruits I had on hand in my refrigerator.
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 cups green grapes, halved
- 1 small cantaloupe, cut into chunks
- 1 to 2 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- In a large bowl, combine the fruit. Pour juice over fruit and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours. Stir just before serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Four-Fruit Salad in Country Extra September 2002, p49