- 6 uncooked jumbo pasta shells
- 1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 cup 4% cottage cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced chives
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 cup meatless spaghetti sauce, divided
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese, Asiago cheese, ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, chives and 1/2 cup spinach (save the remaining spinach for another use).
- Spread 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce into a shallow 1-1/2-qt. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drain pasta; stuff with cheese mixture. Arrange in prepared dish. Top with remaining spaghetti sauce and mozzarella.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forFour-Cheese Stuffed Shells
"came out perfect! I was actually able to use 8 shells instead of 6.... we enjoyed it!"
"Delicious! Everyone in the house loved them, so we didn't have any leftovers!"
"Yummy and quick-prep."
"This was delicious and easy. Two out of three boys didn't care for the "green stuff" but the other one loved it. I cooked a whole box of pasta, tripled the recipe, threw the extra pasta I didn't have stuffing for back in to fininsh cooking. Saved some of the sauce (which I added meat to) and the other 2 were happy. This made leftovers for Sunday lunch for the ones who liked it. It was just as good the next day."
"This was delicious and easy."
"love spinach..so this was a great meal!"
"I have made this about a dozen times. Its the most request meal by my family and friends."