Four-Cheese Pizza Recipe
Although this pizza doesn't have sauce, it gets unforgettable flavor from a blend of cheeses, vegetables and garlic. Using frozen bread dough appeals to folks who don't care to bake. —Davis Johns, Hurst, Texas
- 1 loaf (16 ounces) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 large sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large green pepper, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh basil or 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 3 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to a greased 14-in. pizza pan; build up edges slightly. Prick dough several times with a fork.
- 2. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from the oven.
- 3. Reduce heat to 375°. Sprinkle the chopped peppers, cheeses, parsley and basil over crust. Arrange tomato slices over top. Combine oil and garlic; brush over tomatoes.
- 4. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Let stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Yield: 8 slices.
1 slice: 307 calories, 13g fat (6g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 559mg sodium, 34g carbohydrate (5g sugars, 3g fiber), 16g protein.
Reviews for Four-Cheese Pizza
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC