- 1 package (16 ounces) elbow macaroni
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups milk
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a 5-qt. Dutch oven over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth. Bring to a boil; boil and stir for 2 minutes. Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to low; add cheeses and stir until melted. Drain macaroni; add to cheese sauce and stir until well coated. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forFour-Cheese Macaroni
"This is most definitely NOT gross! The blue cheese gives it a sharper taste but not too sharp. LOVE this!"
"it was gross"