"This smoothie tastes even more scrumptious when I think of how much money I save by whipping up my own at home," relates Krista Johnson, Crosslake, Minnesota. "As a breakfast, it keeps me satisfied and full of energy all morning. My husband and I appreciate the fact that it's nutritious, refreshing and fast."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1-1/2 cups: 172 calories, 1g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 100mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 4g fiber), 8g protein.
Originally published as Four-Berry Smoothies in Light & Tasty August/September 2001
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.