"This smoothie tastes even more scrumptious when I think of how much money I save by whipping up my own at home," relates Krista Johnson, Crosslake, Minnesota. "As a breakfast, it keeps me satisfied and full of energy all morning. My husband and I appreciate the fact that it's nutritious, refreshing and fast."
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1-1/2 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup frozen blackberries
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened raspberries
- 1/2 cup frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 2 tablespoons lemonade concentrate
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until smooth. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately.