- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) pork and beans, undrained
- 1 can (15-1/2 ounces) great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon each dried basil, dried oregano, ground cumin, garlic powder, onion powder and pepper
- 3 bacon strips, cut into 2-inch pieces
- In a bowl, combine the beans. In another bowl, combine the onion, sugars, salt, lemon juice, hot pepper sauce and seasonings. Stir into beans. Pour into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with bacon pieces. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Reviews forFour-Bean Supreme
"made it twice in two days the only thing different is i added and extra can of pork and beans so it would have more sauce"