- 1 can (16 ounces) green beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) wax beans, drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup slivered green pepper
- 8 green onions, sliced
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a large salad bowl, combine all of the beans, green pepper and onions. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; stir until the sugar dissolves. Pour over bean mixture. Cover and refrigerate overnight, stirring several times. Yield: 10-12 servings.
Reviews forFour-Bean Salad
"Made a while back. Will be making again really good on a hot day."
"Good ingredients with the promise of a good salad. I can't understand why people insist in adding sugar to salads. Try your favorite but forget the sugar. May surprise you."
"I found this in my church potluck cookbook from taste of home. I made it to take to a church supper and everyone loved it. A definite keeper."
"rave reviews at a pot-luck picnic. diffinitely will make this again. Thanks."
"I've made this several times. Great for picnics."
"Yep- looks almost like the one I make, only I use thin red onion slices..."