- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 30 small fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine spreadable cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with basil if desired. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Reviews forFoolproof Mushrooms
"I cannot give an accurate rating as the store did not have garlic-herb spread. I substituted Philadelphia garden vegetable spreadable cream cheese and they were absolutely delicious! I didn't have one mushroom remaining and when they ran out we were all disappointed."
"About as easy as stuffed mushrooms can get. I don't think anyone notices the lack of effort. Made more than 30 mushrooms."
"Simple, falvourful, prefect appetizer to make when company comes over!"
"Love this recipe! Very easy to make and always comes out great. I don't use the basil and I don't place them on tin foil. I simply spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray. I discovered this recipe a couple of months ago and have already made it several times. Very yummy."
"Made these for my husband and he loved them. Very simple to do."