Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 package (6-1/2 ounces) garlic-herb spreadable cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 30 small fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- Thinly sliced fresh basil, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. In a small bowl, combine spreadable cheese and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese; spoon into mushroom caps.
- Transfer to a foil-lined baking sheet; sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Garnish with basil if desired.
Nutrition Facts1 mushroom: 29 calories, 3g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 45mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jan 30, 2017
I cannot give an accurate rating as the store did not have garlic-herb spread. I substituted Philadelphia garden vegetable spreadable cream cheese and they were absolutely delicious! I didn't have one mushroom remaining and when they ran out we were all disappointed.
Jan 20, 2017
About as easy as stuffed mushrooms can get. I don't think anyone notices the lack of effort. Made more than 30 mushrooms.
Oct 10, 2011
Simple, falvourful, prefect appetizer to make when company comes over!
Apr 6, 2011
Love this recipe! Very easy to make and always comes out great. I don't use the basil and I don't place them on tin foil. I simply spray my pan with non-stick cooking spray. I discovered this recipe a couple of months ago and have already made it several times. Very yummy.
Jun 19, 2010
Made these for my husband and he loved them. Very simple to do.