Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) Focaccia bread
- 1/2 cup spinach dip or chive and onion cream cheese spread
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli smoked turkey
- 4 slices Swiss cheese (1 ounce each)
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- Cut bread in half horizontally. Spread 1/4 cup spinach dip on each half; spread with mustard. Layer the turkey, cheese and tomato on bottom half; replace top half. Cut into wedges.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 210 calories, 9g fat (3g saturated fat), 21mg cholesterol, 546mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 9g protein.
Dec 17, 2010
Our high school student run restaurant made this sandwich for their customers and taste tested the recipe ahead of time. It was thoroughly enjoyed by everyone!!! We did use an Italian bread rather than the Focaccia bread.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.