Flying Broomstick Cats
—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- Pattern on this page
- 5 ounces milk chocolate candy coating, coarsely chopped, divided
- 6 pretzel dipping sticks
- Yellow sprinkles
- 3/4 cup potato sticks
- 1 tablespoon white baking chips
- Trace three images of the cat pattern onto waxed paper; place on a baking sheet. Place another sheet of waxed paper over the top and secure both to baking sheet with tape. Repeat all steps.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, melt 2 oz. of candy coating; stir until smooth. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #3 round pastry tip. Fill bag with melted chocolate. Pipe outlines of three cats and fill in centers.
- Place a pretzel stick at bottom of each cat for broomstick. With sprinkles, add eye and collar on each cat. Melt 2 oz. of additional candy coating; repeat for remaining cats.
- Melt remaining candy coating. Cut a small hole in the corner of a pastry or plastic bag; insert #3 round pastry tip. Fill bag with melted chocolate. Pipe a small amount of chocolate on one end of each pretzel stick; attach potato sticks to form broom bristles.
- Melt vanilla chips; stir until smooth. Place in a pastry bag with a #3 round tip. Pipe lines where broomsticks and bristles meet.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 164 calories, 9g fat (7g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.