- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a bowl, combine Miracle Whip, water and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to salad dressing mixture and beat until mixed. Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan (pan will not be full).
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired.
Editor's Note: This recipe was tested using Miracle Whip brand salad dressing. Light or fat-free Miracle Whip may not be substituted for regular Miracle Whip.
1 piece: 238 calories, 10g fat (1g saturated fat), 7mg cholesterol, 386mg sodium, 36g carbohydrate (18g sugars, 1g fiber), 2g protein.