VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 cup water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Confectioners' sugar, optional
- In a bowl, combine Miracle Whip, water and vanilla. Combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda and salt. Add to salad dressing mixture and beat until mixed. Transfer to a greased and floured 10-in. fluted tube pan (pan will not be full).
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack. Dust with confectioners' sugar if desired. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Chocolate Bundt Cake in Taste of Home October/November 1999, p13
Reviews forFluted Chocolate Cake
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 22, 2008
"An old favorite in my family, at least three generations of us have made and loved this cake."